Friday, February 22, 2019

Kodi Ramakrishna is no more ….

Kodi Ramakrishna, who has been working on more than 120 films, has been experiencing innovative experiments in Telugu cinema. He was suffering from lung disease for some time and died shortly after being treated at AIG hospital in Gachibowli.
Recently, Kodi Ramakrishna gave me a number of interesting facts about the fact that I have done 120 movies.
In his words’ 120 films are like a dream. When it’s night, how it feels like it is a dream come true, and once again, the rule is like a student. Such a nice carrier is mine. Everything was dreaming. The reason I grew up was because of the heroes and producers who worked with me. Once again, how did you do that?
I still write my stories. There is no motivation for me. If Komma Komma is written, the stories will come from me as well as how the fire is born. I have been traveling so far that every movie is my first film.
If you feel like relaxing somewhere, then relax. Kodi Ramakrishna’s words are the guidelines for many new directors, so I believe in the fact that when Nuvvu learns to change and that’s the best thing you can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment